1. Go to Trader Joe's instead of Best Buy
2. Talk to the lady in Best Buy about digital converter boxes just a few minutes longer
3. Taken Ryan to Petsmart nextdoor to Best Buy
4. Let Ryan sit on my lap in the car for a few minutes
5. Checked my rearview mirror
If I would have done only ONE of these things, I would have not backed into someone's car today. That would have been much better.
2. Talk to the lady in Best Buy about digital converter boxes just a few minutes longer
3. Taken Ryan to Petsmart nextdoor to Best Buy
4. Let Ryan sit on my lap in the car for a few minutes
5. Checked my rearview mirror
If I would have done only ONE of these things, I would have not backed into someone's car today. That would have been much better.
11 comments:
What a bummer! As my grandma would say, "It's only Detroit steel". As long as everyone is ok, that is what matters. Everything else can be fixed.
oh, I am sorry! Hope the rest of your day goes better!
Oh Sad! I'm sorry about that... that's the worst.
What a drag.
Sad Day!!
Oh, Lisa...Am I a bad friend if I'm laughing (just a little bit) right now? Love ya!
Oh NO!! I'm sorry, I hate when that happens (clearly, it's happened to me quite a bit).
Bummer!! The worst is afterwards once you do think about how easily it could be avoided! I'm glad your okay, and thank goodness for insurance!!
So sorry...hate those days!
oh sad. sorry lis! i miss you and love you! does that make you feel better? cuz its true!! :)
i've done that and done that twice. hope the other car was a beater!
Post a Comment