Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stage Debut



Brett and I got to be in our Stake Musical a few weeks ago. We did "The Savior of the World". It was so much fun to do this together. And I learned that Brett is a really good actor! We have known each other for almost 7 years and I never knew that about him! It was such a great experience to feel the feelings that come when you reenact the Saviors birth and Resurrection.

PS: Brett totally has eyeliner on! He looks cute, huh!

4 comments:

Millicent said...

You two should have NEVER left NYC! You belong on Broadway!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Did you have to sing? I have heard through the grapevine that you have a killer good voice!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I am so glad I finally found you on here! your blog is so cute and your fam even cuter!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Hey, we are directing this for our stake. Did you guys have a good experience?