Sunday, July 5, 2009

Griffith Observatory






One of the fun things about being in CA is that there are so many wonderful things to do. Last weekend we went on a fun day trip to Griffith Observatory. It is a great little area. We went to a train museum, which Ryan loved. Everything that moves is a "choo-choo" so it was fun for him to see some real "choo-choos" There is a merry go round, parks and the beautiful observatory and museum. It is a fun, (almost) free day. One of the best parts was seeing our NYC friends, the Tanners. We always have a great time with them! We are glad they are back on the west! Here is to day-trippin'!

10 comments:

The Postl's said...

We have never gone there, so thanks for the great idea! I Love your new hair do!!! Bangs look very pretty on you!

Oh my goodness I just can't believe how cute Ryan is! Every time I see him he gets even cuter than before. I don't know if I can handle anymore!!!! And those super blue eyes just put me over the top.

Michael and Natalie said...

Wait! Do we know the Tanners?! Michael and I just went to the observatory last night. I didn't realize we lived so close to one another. We're in Culver City for the summer. When can we get together? Remind me where you live again...
310-279-9299

Sunnie said...

you cut bangs! they look really cute!

Jill said...

We had a great time! And good news--we're moving to California!! Let's get together again soon.

Bryan and Heidi said...

Did you get bangs? They look so cute!

Lynsi said...

had to tell you how much I'm loving the bangs! Looks like a fun day with fun friends!

Brittney Paul said...

I'm loving your hair! The bangs are darling! You guys always come up with the best ideas-looks like fun!

Rachel said...

i love your bangs, lis! and i can not get over ry's hair. i love it!! he is precious. miss you friend!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Look at Ryan! He is so adorable. Isn't it nice to be able to drive places instead of having to take the subway everywhere? Ahhhhh, nature!

*** said...

Oh what fun! We loved Griffith. I hope the air was clear enough to see the great view. How fun to have your cute friends near again!