Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

We had a very fun 4th of July! We hit a pancake breakfast, the La Verne parade and swimming and BBQ at my parents. Brett got to go to a Galaxy soccer game while I went with my family to see fireworks. Ryan wasn't to excited about the fireworks. Maybe next year. I love the 4th!

At the parade... this is a classic hometown parade. What you see below is the winner of the "best float award". It was one of three :).



To top off our festivities on Saturday, we decided gto go beach camping with my fun cousin Katie and he husband Brandon. Christie and a friend came along, too.
Christie looks more like Ryan's mother than I do. Maybe her kids will look like me!

Brett had a great time taking his little boy camping. Altough, I don't know if you can qualifiy what we did as camping. We got pizza for dinner and had a train and helicopters passing by all night.



We did have a campfire, though. Our stuff still smells like it. The joys.


The best part about camping- s'mores!



Helping Dad with the tent.





























View Brett Andersen's profile on LinkedIn

5 comments:

Piper said...

It was so great seeing you guys last week and especially hanging out on the fourth!

Millicent said...

What a fun 4th of July! LOVE the new hair, by the way... :)

Quinn Family said...

Oh my gosh - he does look like Christie... what a fun 4th, and how brave - camping!

Forsythe said...

Blake did not like the fireworks either! You are not a camper. Also I like the darker hair and bangs, cute!

Lynley said...

That looks so fun! Have you been watching the Bachelorette? The guy Reid on there totally reminds us of Brett! It is so funny!