Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Preschool Celebration

Ryan completed his first year of preschool.  It was twice a week for two hours.  He really enjoyed it.  I loved watching him grow throughout the year.  He learned how to cut paper, write his name, his letters and numbers and how to rhyme.  He would randomly share bits and pieces of things Mrs. Korie would teach him.  For example, we went for a walk last week and saw some flowers.  Ryan said, " April showers bring May flowers!"  I told him it was actually June. Not really...  
I am so proud of my smart handsome boy.  I hope he continues to love learning!

Ryan and his cute teacher Mrs. Korie


Luke trying to get in on the preschool action.  I love what a friendly baby he is.



The two boys.  Ryan and his buddy Jayson.

Untitled from lisa andersen on Vimeo.

The class preformed some cute dances. In all three dances, both boys were in the corner, while the girls were hamming it up.  This is the first dance and you can see that Ryan is timid, but doing it.  By the last dance he was just sitting in his chair.  Boys will be boys.

No comments: