One year and a few days ago I had mixed emotions. I was excited about having a new baby in our home, but I was also nervous about how Ryan would feel and wonderin if I could handle two kids.
Then little Luke was born.
He was and is so peaceful. He just makes you feel good about life just by looking at him. And Ryan adores him. Anytime Luke is sleeping, Ryan is counting down the minutes until his "brudder" wakes up.
Now I can't imagine life without Luke. I think how lonely we must have been without him. I love being this little guy's mommy.
Facts about Luke at ONE YEAR:
- He turns heads. People are always walking by and taking second looks or stopping to tell me what a cutie he is. " His eyes are so blue" is a phrase I hear almost daily. It never gets old.
- Words: Hi, ball, dada, all done
- Luke started walking at about 11 months. Now he is walking all over the place.
- My little guy - only 19 pounds ( Ry was 24!)
-Loves books. He will find a book and bring it to me to read to him. To put him to bed, I just lay him in his crib with a book.
- Also loves balls, baths and i-phones!
- Luke loves to be outside. If a door is open, he bolts!
- Favorite foods: blueberries, black beans and chocolate
- Still does not sleep through the night - but almost. He is up at about 5, but will got back to sleep if he is snuggled up next to me. I don't mind that one bit!
Happy Birthday my sweet Luke!
3 comments:
Darling boy. Happy Birthday, little Luke!
I cannot believe he is already 1! That's crazy! And I can't wait to see him walk, he is so darling. I'm so glad Mackenna and Karlee have such cute boyfriends!!
So funny how similar our little guys are!! Van is also 19 pounds, LOVES blueberries, gets the "blue eyes" comment ALL the time, and started walking around 11 months! So funny! Happy 1st birthday to your little guy!!
Post a Comment