Sunday, October 31, 2010

Who's Who?


They sure do look similar.  I snapped this picture of Luke tonight because it reminded me of the one I took of Ryan 2.5 years ago. 
I love them both to pieces!

7 comments:

Claire said...

luke in the top; ry on the bottom! super cute...miss you!

Forsythe said...

Wow, they look so much the same! Good thing they are cute. Love you!

Lorraine said...

They look alike but also so different! Adorable. We need to get together soon!??

Quinn Family said...

oh my goodness...too cute! love those eyes - all four of them.

The Postl's said...

They are so similar! They are both total cuties!

Jennifer said...

Wow!! Side by side view you can REALLY see the similarities.

The Little family said...

They look so much alike! I've been saying that since day 1 though..but you can totally see it here in these pics! They're adorable.