Friday, October 8, 2010

Double Rainbow!!


I don't know how many of you have seen this YouTube video about the Double Rainbow, but it is pretty funny.  Brett's brother showed it to us and I didn't know why the guy was reacting like he did. 
 Until... we saw our own double rainbow!  
(Warning: this video is not funny unless you have seen the YouTube video). 

3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

LOL! I've seen the video and that is pretty amazing that you guys saw a double rainbow too!

The Postl's said...

Okay I almost just peed my pants. That Youtube video is hilarious. I love your take on it too. Ryan is so cute in this video. I love how he tries to put up his pointer finger when he tells you he sees one rainbow.

Mike and Lindsey said...

Darling video of Ryan and you guys were pretty hilarious. I was laughing pretty hard. Thanks for the good laugh.
ps:i haven't forgotten about you, i've just been gone a tone. we need to get together sometime (soon).