Monday, October 18, 2010

Growing Up

 There is a lot of growing up going on in our family!  Little Luke is not a newborn anymore.  He is so alert and will flash a smile at anyone who glances his way.  He is a charmer.
 He is putting his head up and rolling already.  What a big boy! It was hard to get a picture of just him though.  Ryan is still used to being at the center of all pictures. 
Take a look:

 I just can't get too frustrated with Ryan though. All he has to do is look at me with those big blue eyes and flash me that smile and I just melt.

There are big changes for Brett, too.  He has left Bank of America and now works for Pricewaterhouse Coopers.  He is a Change Management Consultant and we are based out of LA. I can't tell you much more that that :). 
We are very proud of him and how hard he works for us.  We have truly been blessed with wonderful opportunities and are very grateful!

5 comments:

Quinn Family said...

So dang cute and big...I need to meet him.

Forsythe said...

You have handsome boys! I love Ryan's hair and Claire you did meet him when we went out to lunch at Cafe Rio. Just blame it on being 9 months pregnant.

Forsythe said...

Oh duh, maybe I am pregnant. When I read Quinn family I thought it was Claire. I am losing it!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

When did Ryan grow up so fast?! I felt like before Luke was born he was still a little guy, Now he is a big boy! Ok, and Luke is bcoming a mini Ry Guy for sure!!!

Alisha said...

Lisa, your boys are adorable---love their big blue eyes. How are you holding up with Brett's new job and the travel?