After many weeks of hard work ( for Brett) on our yard, we were finally able to go out as a family on Saturday. We had a great time. We first started out by hitting up the Doughnut Man in Glendora. Ryan refers to it as the "really good place". Then we made our way to the book festival at UCLA at met with our good freinds from NYC - the Tanners. Next up, lunch at the Apple Pan and then an afternoon at the temple. We got to visit with my grandparents who are in the temple presidency there and Brett and I took turns going in. It was a wonderful day!
( the pictures are out of order because I can't figure out how to move them anymore - does anyone know how?)







5 comments:
Great photos, I love the one of Ryan looking at the naked statue! When I upload my photos I found I have to do it backwards and then they show up in order on my post. Good luck!
What a fun trip!
Fun day!
So after seeing the pics at the temple, I forgot what you had said about pics out of order and was wondering what nude statue there was at the temple. Glad to know they were at UCLA and not the temple grounds.
ps you can cut and paste them into the order you want or just drag them down...I upload them backwards too though
I love your day, how fun! So cute about Statue of Liberty and what a treat to spend time in temple with your grandparents, very cool!
Post a Comment