Ryan is now two so we have to pay for him to fly.
As tempting as that would be, I don't think we would get past security.
So, Brett just went on a trip by himself to Washington to visit his family.
We missed him lots.
Especially since I don't like staying at our house by myself!
I put the couch in front of the door. Really.
The other nights we got to spend and grammy and grandpa's house, which was lots of fun.
Now we are all back together and are so glad to have our daddy and hubby back!



1 comment:
if that's what it takes for you get out to visit me, well then...
just teasin :) but we do miss you and brett lots!
and i can not believe how big ry is! i still think of him as a little guy. he is beautiful, lis! and i can't wait to meet your next little babe. :)
Post a Comment