I don't get paid in dollars, but I get paid like this:
Ryan: "(giving me a big hug) you're my best friend!"
Me: (almost in tears) Really...did you just say that?? You are mine, too! (So is daddy.)
Words can not express the immense joy that filled my heart at that moment. I hope I can always make Ryan feel that way about me.
I know I will always feel that way about him.
5 comments:
That is fantastic! What a sweetie! I love little Red Hot in that huge shirt with the dirty ball. I bet the boys are playing in your yard daily. And "got this from Target" cracked me up. How do they remember these things?!?! So hilarious...
He is so cute! So are you. Hey I tried to call you today. Your answering machine says,"this customer has not yet set up their answering machine." Lis- it's been a month. Time to set it up. Call me!
Don't you just love those moments?
So cute! He is a pretty affectionate guy (Brookie has had her share of kisses to prove that).
I loved seeing your guys today. You have a great little family. That is so sweet what Ryan said. Henry came up to me the other day and said "love you." of course I melted.
Post a Comment