Monday, May 3, 2010

Pregnancy Diet

Last pregnancy, my doctor put me on a "diet" at about 30 weeks. I was really annoyed at the time, but after I had Ryan, I was really glad I did it. The post baby weight came off so quickly - it was great!
This time around, I decided I would put myself on the same diet. It is a low-carb/low-sugar diet. Today was supposed to be my first day.
I failed miserably.
The culprits:
Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins ( could possible pass as almost healthy)
Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies. Ryan really wanted to make them. How could I say no!


3 comments:

Quinn Family said...

I am not on any pregnancy diet, but I am not eating chocolate this year, and I have to say those cookies look really good...

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I think you are the best cookie maker EVER! I could never resist one. :)
Good luck on doing low carb/low fat! I could never!!!!

Jill said...

Those cookies look fantastic...