Thursday, May 20, 2010

Business/Trip

Brett had to stay over night in Thousand Oaks for work. Ryan and I decided to go with him. It was work for him and a fun trip for us.

We went on a pony ride. Ryan is appropriately riding "Chocolate". He loved it and wasn't scared at all!


Ry and I spent one day at the beach. We love it there. Too bad seagulls literally ate ALL of our lunch! They were the craziest seagulls I have ever seen!


We spent another day at this really great little family farm.
We picked delicious strawberries and ate them all in the car!

Rode on wagons. I love this face... I have a few pictures of me as a two year old making this face. It is so funny to see glimpses of yourself in your kid!


Fed animals.
Ryan loved the hotel. We did, too. He especially love the big bath. Our bath at home is little and does not have a drain cover (yet). We put a "squishy ball" in the drain to keep the water in. When Ryan got in this bath he was looking all around and said " Where is the squishy ball?". Poor kid. The best part was not to have to be away from dad overnight! We all slept a whole lot better together!

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

That looked like lots of fun. I am glad you guys got to get away and enjoy the beach!

The Postl's said...

How fun to get to go with him! I love the picture of Ryan in the huge bath!