Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dear Daddy,
We missed you so much when you were gone to Charlotte! I asked for you every morning and even checked under the sheets for you. Mommy didn't want you to feel left out of what we did so here are some pictures of what we did. I got to eat captian crunch with "two 'poons"!

We played in the fountian. Check out how big my diaper got!
In your honor, we got smoothies. They were good!

This is how I looked when I remebered you were gone.




I want to be just like you!



Mommy and I had fun together, but things just aren't the same without you!





Mommy kept herself busy while I was asleep by making gross pink soup ( mom note: red-pepper-beet soup with goat cheese... good! ) and watching the Bachelorette while eating 21 choices yogurt.
We love you and and so glad you are home!
XOXO : Ry

2 comments:

The Gallup Family said...

that soup actually looks yummy I love beets!

Quinn Family said...

No fun when daddy's gone...and I am with Ryan on that soup.

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.