I had a great birthday week. Some of the highlights include:
Fondue and Jazz with my hubs.
Making my own cupcakes - Junior Mint. There were pretty good if I do say so myself.
Dinner and yogurt with the fam.
I have heard 27 is a good year. I am sure it will be!
9 comments:
Those cupcakes look delish! I am guessing they are all gone. I hope you enjoyed them all.
I have heard 27 is a good age too...We are getting way too old!I hope you had a great day. I am glad you shared it early with me! love ya girl
Happy Birthday! 27 has been good to me so far. Looks like a fun week. We should get together soon. Paul and I want to go on a short camping trip sometime soon... can we convince you to come?!
you have the BEST recipes...I'm definitely going to have to steal that one from you!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had such a good one!
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Sad I didn't get a chance to see you when I was in CA! I'll be sure to be in town for your 28th bday. :)
Happy 27th!!! you look beautiful as ever!!! No doubt it will be a wonderful year for ya! The cupcakes look devine!
Lisa, you are amazing! I hope that 27 is a phenomenal year for you!
looks like a great bday!! and i want that cupcake recipe--yumm!! i miss you and love you!
Post a Comment