Apparently, I am a good spiller.
If you ever need anything spilled give me a call and I will spill it for you. Check out this little number I that I pulled off with a blueberry smoothie.
No, I did not throw the contents out of the cup. I am so good that I simple knocked the cup over and it splattered the ENTIRE kitchen: floors, walls, ceiling - everything!
And I can't get it all off.



6 comments:
Yeah, we are doing just fine at our house on spills, don't need any help there, although that did look like alot of fun to clean up! Happy Birthday to Brett! You two little party animals! What a great little get away! Love the disco get up! ... I'm right behind Brett, one more year before the big 3-0! All of a sudden we are all getting so old!
I hate when things like that happen!
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... Oh, how I miss you.
Wow, and I am sure the pictures do not do it justice. Try the magic clean eraser from Mr. Clean. I am sure it will help!
I always wonder how things get on the ceiling, maybe I have you to thank...that was a good one Lis!
Oh Lisa I feel just like you! Except with everything! I mean if it can break, tip over, bump I do it always!
Post a Comment