Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ryan Must Take After His Mother

I found this all in the trash. But in my defense - he meant to throw this in there. We may have to have a conversation about the Book of Mormon NOT being trash!

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

I think this is where a lot of stuff has been lost. But I am not about to go through each trash bag before we throw it out. I guess I will have to call Brett to come and do that for me!

Tracy said...

Ha, too funny! My little guy likes to throw things away as well. He tossed our T.V. remote, but unfortunately we didn't realize that he'd thrown it away until after the trash was long gong. :-( He also likes to put silverware in the trash.

It's Wendy's sis, Tracy, BTW. Thanks for running with me last week. Long runs are always so much better with company!