Well, tell that to the baby in the library he hit over the head with a DVD. Or the little baby he poked in the eyes. How about the toddler in our ward who Ryan body slammed.
He really is sweet. He is just big and figuring out how to deal with those smaller than him. And I am trying to teach him how and trying not to cry with embarrassment every time he hurts a little kid. Persistence is the key... I hope.

11 comments:
Oh, so he's the bully at church... I had to deal with one of those on Sunday after he shoved Paisley down. No, I am kidding...it is such a hard age when they are beginning to comprehend things, but can't quite communicate. I can't imagine he is anything but sweet!
We've all been through it on both spectrums! You always think I won't ever let my kid be the one that pushes or shoves another little kid but you quickly realize that it's out of your control. You can parent and teach and you think they got it, but then they go and do something crazy and out of character. He still is sweet, but he's a toddler - what can you expect???
LOL, sorry I just had to laugh, because when you look at that face, you would never know of the other side he has! It it, true with persistence anyway. Boston went through that a while ago when he figured his push was stronger than the little kid that had the toy he wanted. Lots of "gentle". Slowly but surely. And don't cry when you get embarrassed. Just smile, because their kid will go through it to if not already than soon, so they will understand! Love you and miss you!
I laughed out loud. Can't wait for this kid to get into sports.
He is a sweetheart. It is just a stage. I am sure you are doing a great job in teaching him that it is wrong! Keep it up.
oh Lisa...I know you know I feel your pain! Remember when Mackenna was the one who scared Ryan at first because she was so overwhelming? Here's to hoping that this too is just another "stage."
Cute blog Lisa! This post made me laugh! He IS the most adorable little boy no matter what he does in my opinion. :)
Too bad there is no baby Karate or something like that, then you could justify him beating someone up and just say he has mad baby skills! Such a cute boy though, and don't worry we all see his sweet side too.
He is way too cute in the green sweater vest...He could get away with anything! Ryan and Rex will have a blast body slamming together one day! We'll be in newport soon.. see ya then!!!
Oh Ryan, that face is so loveable! He looks so darling in his vest with his parted hair. Your Dad or brothers may have some tips for him since he seems to really take after them in size and amazing hair :). BTW, your ice cream picture and description made my mouth water!
talk about absolutely adorable!!how are you guys???
Post a Comment