I was talking to my grandma on the phone. Ryan was a little grumpy, so I got out the bag of Cadbury eggs ( love them) to give him one. I put them on the counter. Ryan is now tall enough to pull things off the counter, so he pulled the bag down and about 10 of them spilled onto the floor. Before I could collect them all, Ryan picked up about 6 and stuffed them all into his mouth. I can't blame him though - I stuffed the other 4 into mine! He's got the chocolate gene!


3 comments:
Yep, I know that gene all too well!
Those are my favorite Easter candy too. We have to hide them from Blake!
hey lisa! i think ryan is the cutest little boy i have ever seen! and i eat bags of those every easter and was so excited when they started coming out at christmas time too!
Post a Comment