Thursday, January 22, 2009

Toddler+Treadmill

= OUCH!
The short story is that Ryan put his hand on the treadmill as I was running and then this happened. Luckily, Brett was close ( but not close enough) by so he grabbed him before it got worse than this. Poor guy!

4 comments:

Quinn Family said...

I've heard that's a bad combo...
So sorry.
He does look tough though.

Forsythe said...

ouch! Those burns look like they would hurt. I guess we have to expect a lot of that having boys!

Wendy said...

sad.

Deanna said...

I'm not sure if you remember me from NYC. I imagine you do. Love your blog.

I feel sorry for your little boy. This same thing happened to Lucas when he was about 16 months. He went flying into the wall as well. Same raspberry burns.

I now have a gate that I put around my treadmill. The older kids now can jump over it. But they also understand better.