Brett made the sign himself. Very talented.
My brothers brought this shirt for Ryan from Mexico before he was born. Now he can wear it. It was his special cake eating shirt... yes, it is that special!
Dad liked Ryan's hat because his name starts with an R, too. What a funny guy!







4 comments:
Did everyone wear blue on purpose? That's cute and makes really pretty pictures
I think Shelley is right. It was great how cowardinated it is!
That looked like fun. I hope you got a video of the cake experience. It is so fun to see them dig in to something that they never thought they could have. I love that everyone wore blue. The pictures turned out really cool. I may have to have a dress code at Mckenna and Jacob's parties!
So fun! I remember when you guys were so nice to come to Caroline's 1st birthday party in CP!
Post a Comment