Monday, December 8, 2008

A Marriage Tip

" Patience with eachother is a mandatory attribute because we must learn how to be spouses and parents from eachother and our children." Douglass Brinley
AND BECAUSE
You never know when something like this could happen:

We just happened to be reading this talk WHILE I was cutting Brett's hair. Ironic, huh. I always do learn best through doing, so let's just say that I was trying to give Brett a good learning experince. He was very patient with me and even let me take this picture. But, I have a feeling that was the last time I am getting close to his hair with a pair of scissors!

8 comments:

Forsythe said...

It just looks like he has a scar on his head. I have cut John's hair ever since we have been married. I learn something new every time. It sure is cheaper!

Sally said...

I just have to giggle... There have been so many times when I have cute Kelly's hair and disaster has happened. Good thing hair grows.

Nancy said...

too funny. i haven't been allowed anywhere near brad's head with a pair of scissors for years now.

Lynsi said...

haha!!! I've done the same thing to Keiths hair, but much worse! HE had no choice but to shave his head! I tried not to laugh after I did it, but just could not help it!
My dads doing well!
See ya soon! January right?

Millicent said...

Good thing he works from home...

Rachel said...

Me and Dev are laughing so hard. Sorry Brett! Thats exactly why I perfer clippers over scissors when I do Devin's hair. Luck for them their hair grows fast.

Nici said...

Lisa, can you email me your address? thanks!
or you can leave it on our blog.

Nici said...

Sorry...
sisternback@yahoo.com