Some friends and I are going to the Ellen Show tomorrow! It will be a blast! We went last month, too and we were on quite a bit. We were in the front row last time andI don't know if we will be that lucky this time, so you might not see us at all. We won tickets back during the 12 days of give-a-ways, so that is why we are going again. Wow... I am never this lucky! I am convinved that we will get $500 of alcohol and a high class espresso maker or something like that. That would be how things go for me. Even if that is the case, it will be fun to go again! The show will air on Wednesday if you want to check it out!
p.s. remember, if you do see me... the camera adds 10 pounds :). (so do the mint M&Ms I have been eating in mass quantaties)
9 comments:
You are hilarious! I will watch for you!
How fun! Hope you get a great gift! Some girls went from my ward last year and got nice cameras I think- so jealous. How do you get on the Ellen show?
I'm soooo jealous!!!! I will watch! You're gonna win awesome stuff!
I am excited to see you!!!!!
I totally forgot to ask you about this when I saw you on Sat. Please make a post all about it!
You better believe I'll be watching! Just promise to practice your dance moves before you go. :)
YEah!!!! Luckily I checked your blog right before Ellen started. I was so excited when I saw you.. ( Right when Jim Carrey was proposing to Jenny.) I was shouting and my kids were wondering why I was making such a fuss. I usually don't turn on the tv during the day, but so glad I did today. Made my day! Enjoy your new cell phone and navagation system. Eric Bennet is singing right now so I'll find out in a minute your final gift! Merry Christmas! OH and LOVED your family pictures! So beautiful!
I saw you clapping away- cute sweater by the way. How lucky that you got such high-tech gadgets and not the cappuccino machine!
I saw you too! How fun, I am jealous that you got all of that stuff, and got to be on the show!
Post a Comment