Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ry Guy is FOUR!

My baby is four.  Man, it has been so wonderful to have him around.  He is my buddy and I love being around him.
 I would describe four year old Ryan as:  enthusiastic, determined, kind and the greatest big brother.
I asked Ryan a few questions about being three.Here are is answers:
1. Favorite thing to do: Go to the park and riding bullseye.
2. Favorite food: macaroni and cheese ( with the power not all the way stirred in)
3. Friends: Audrey, Elena, Karston, Brooklyn, Crew, Nate and Delin
4. What he learned: Letters, numbers and shapes, how to buckle his own seat belt and cut with scissors.
Favorite tv show: Busy town mysteries
Favorite sports: football, baseball

3 comments:

Quinn Family said...

can you believe they are 4??? i know it has gone by so fast.

Michael and Natalie said...

I like my mac and cheese exactly the same way.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

he is beautiful!! SERIOUSLY. What a cute boy!