Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Countdown

After decorating our Christmas tree.
December has flown by way to fast.  I love the magic of December.  I have always loved things leading up to other things.  Thursday is my favorite day of the week because it is the day before Friday.  I love my birthday week.  And I love love all that leads up to Christmas. Here are a few things we have done:

We made the only kind of snowman we can make in So Cal... a pizza snowman.

We went to our stake's living nativity.  Always one of my favorite activities!

With friends Jackson and Clara at the Nativity.

We took a train to see Santa.  We waited in line to wait in another line to wait in another line.  Ryan didn't even want to get close to Santa.  He said he didn't remember him.

At the "North Pole".

Luke was willing to get a little closer to Santa.
Wearing our " Christmas outfits" after Tyler's homecoming talk,

No comments: