Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anniversary Getaway

Brett and I had an anniversary a few months ago.  7 years!  They have been great years, with every year getting better.  I am so grateful to be married to a guy who is so good and kind and such a hard worker.  And he is my best friend.  I  love spending every minute I can with him. 
We got a chance to get away for a quick trip to Santa Monica.  My parents watched the kids(thanks again!) and we had so much fun.  We ate good food, went on a run on the beach, rode rides ( we loved the roller coaster) , went on a bike ride to get more food, and topped it all off with an evening at the temple and cupcakes.  A very fun 24 hours!





2 comments:

Jill said...

Do I spy Sprinkles cupcakes? Delicious! And I love the red pants, Lisa! Happy Anniversary :)

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Glad you guys had a good time. Looks like tons of fun!