Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Soccer Mom

I am now a soccer mom.  For real.  I coached and everything.  
Let me tell you... coaching three year olds is hilarious and tiring.  
Ryan wasn't so sure about playing at this age.  He kept asking when he was going to be able to play " real soccer".  I kept telling myself every time he ran off the field to sit down that it was because he skills are far above this level of play... 
By the end of the season he became a great defender.  It was cute because every time he touched the ball he would do a victory dance and run to me for a high five.  He never scored goals because he would only touch the ball once and then cheer, but he was so cute. Luke was love by all the players and was our little mascot.





It was a fun season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Lisa. You're such a good little mom and your boys are adorable! I love all the pics and posts.