Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eater Bonnets



This hat say " cougar in training".  We start them young!

Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Becky's house
Since Ryan is getting old enough to enjoy and remember holidays, we have been trying to come up with real traditions.  I didn't want to buy my kids full on Christmas-style gifts, but it is always fun to get something.  So Brett came up with the idea of giving the boys treats and a couple of small things in a new hat every year.  I loved the idea and went with it.  If we have girls, this idea may have to change, but for now it is a great one.  When Ryan found his hat full of eggs, he said "I am so happy". Love that kid.
  I am so happy and grateful, too, that we know that because Jesus Christ that we can be together with all the ones we love forever.  That is truly the greatest gift.

3 comments:

Lynsi said...

lis.
your boys are getting so big! One of these days we need to get all of our little boys together!

Quinn Family said...

I was a little worried by the title and knowing what we did to poor Tyler when he was little, but great tradition.

Grace said...

I love the had idea and if you ever have girls you can always get them really cute fancy hats.