Wow, I didn't realize you were so close! Congrats, what a little cutie! What a lucky little boy to be welcomed into your sweet little family! So happy for you! Lots of love!
What wonderful news! He is just perfect. I love his dark hair- I wonder if it will stick or if he'll end up a blondie like his brother. Hope everything is going well as you adjust to being a family of 4!
Congratulations! He's so cute, I love the dark hair--did Ryan have dark hair when he was born? I'm sure you're going through all the comparisons. Hope Brett is taking full advantage of the great paternity benefits (i.e. taking the full 3 months) :)
He is so cute! I love the pic of him and Ryan together. Hope you are doing better. Call me if you need anything. We would love to come by once you are up for visits.
21 comments:
Congratulations!! He is just darling! What cute boys you have! I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to hear more!
Wow, I didn't realize you were so close! Congrats, what a little cutie! What a lucky little boy to be welcomed into your sweet little family! So happy for you! Lots of love!
Congrats!! He is beautiful!!!
Hooray and congratulations! what a beautiful addition to your family!
What wonderful news! He is just perfect. I love his dark hair- I wonder if it will stick or if he'll end up a blondie like his brother. Hope everything is going well as you adjust to being a family of 4!
Wow Wow Wow, he is SOOO cute, and he really does look like Ryan!!
So sweet!!! We love babies and we love you! Hope you are all doing well!
He is ADORABLE! I might Ryan is so happy for him to be here. I need more details though :)
Luke is adorable! Ryan looks so in love with his baby brother. We can't wait to meet him! :)
Congratulations! He's so cute, I love the dark hair--did Ryan have dark hair when he was born? I'm sure you're going through all the comparisons. Hope Brett is taking full advantage of the great paternity benefits (i.e. taking the full 3 months) :)
that is so great! i can't wait to see more pics! hope the transition to two is going smoothly!
So dang cute and fun. Congrats!
Darling.
He is gorgeous!! Congratulations to your adorable family!!!
Wonderful!! many happy moments are sure to come.
congrats!! he is so cute! love his hair
He is so cute! And what a cute older brother Ryan is! Can't wait to see more pictures, and hopefully see him in person soon!
Adorable! Can't wait to meet him.
He is so cute! I love the pic of him and Ryan together. Hope you are doing better. Call me if you need anything. We would love to come by once you are up for visits.
He is SO adorable!
I am so excited for you guys! Little Luke is so adorable. I hope that you are recovering quickly Lisa!:)
Post a Comment