Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls Weekend

Last weekend my two dear friends flew out from Utah for Millie's wedding! These girls were my college roommates and are still some of my closest friends - even though we all live away from one another. We were able to spend a wonderful weekend together eating, laughing, catching up, and celebrating for Millie. Luckily, baby Luke did not make and early appearance so this weekend could actually happen. Cheesecake Factory at 10:00pm... we felt so crazy :)!
The next day, we got to go to a private beach thanks to Chelsea. We ate, relaxed, read people magazines. We did not want to leave!

Brett and Ryan met us down at the beach. It was fun to have them there.
At 38 weeks - I was not going to take my dress off next to these cute girls!

At the temple - waiting!The gorgeous bride and her happy new husband! We are SO happy for Millie and she was really so stunning! Her dress was one of the most beautiful I have seen! Congrats to the new Bahr family! Thanks for getting married - we had such a fun weekend!

9 comments:

Quinn Family said...

and Lisa, you look great. I can't wait until baby Luke comes...hopefully he won't make you wait as long as his big brother. I need to call you and catch up before you are out of commission.

Claire said...

such a fun weekend! I loved spending time with you. I'll call you this week.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

You are BEYOND adorable! I can't get over it!! There is nothing like seeing good friends!

Millicent said...

Thank you for being part of our special day. Love you!

Nancy said...

it's great to see old friends. lucky you!

Elise said...

You are so cute pregnant! I keep checking your blog for baby news. I can't wait to meet your little guy!

*** said...

What a fun weekend!! I love your pregger belly, you look fantastic! Congrats to your darling friend. Baby Luke, now can be born, can't wait to see what he looks like!

Michelle said...

So fun to see you girls get together after all these years! :) Congrats on the baby. xoxoxo

Rachel said...

oh how i miss my lisa marie so....
wish i could have been there with you girls!! love you lots!!