Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday Night Dance Party

One of Ryan's favorite things to do is have a "dance pawty" to "nugic". Saturday night, I was trying to get him in his PJs during the party.. only one more song, Ry - that is what we told him. But then, Brett put Ryan's shirt on his head and the party changed into a "wear a shirt on your head party" and went on for a few more songs. Oh, the things kids do to get out of going to bed - but it was so much fun!




How scary is it that I look like I am recreating the "Elaine" dance from Seinfeld. Laugh all you want college roomies - I haven't changed a bit :!

6 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha! You guys are awesome :-)

Zach and Linds said...

That is so funny! I love it! What a great party! Congratulations! How exciting for you guys to have another little one on the way! Can't wait to hear more!

Claire said...

No you haven't changed a bit... and I love it. you guys are great parents.

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Yeah, we're excited!! Congrats to you too!! I'm finally feeling better. Do you know what your having yet?? We find out on Wed :)

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Yeah, we're excited!! Congrats to you too!! I'm finally feeling better. Do you know what your having yet?? We find out on Wed :)

Andrea S. said...

What a fun nightly tradition. Love it!