Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Goal

Gain Some Weight
* about 20 pounds or so...
Why gain weight... because I am pregnant! 16 weeks and 3 days to be exact. This next little one is due to arrive on June 25th.
We are all very excited.
Ryan is adamant that it is a girl. He went to my last ultra sound and kept saying " baby sisa"! We will find out for real in 2 weeks. I think it is a boy. I have felt just the same as I did with Ryan, although it is not nearly as stinky here as it was in New York - which is nice!
It is such an interesting experience with the 2nd one coming. It is exciting, but it is hard to imagine having another baby - I already have one. Although he is growing up way too fast. I am sure when this next little one comes along, we will fall in love and wonder how we ever lived without him or her.
Can't wait!

19 comments:

Michael and Anita said...

Congratulations!!! :) That is wonderful news! Glad it's not as stinky as in New York. :)

Lynsi said...

Congrats! That is so great, can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl! Ryan is going to have so much fun with a built in friend! It was fun to see your mom and dad this weekend!

Quinn Family said...

So excited!

Maria said...

Yea! I can't wait either!!

Mary Kelly said...

What great news! I am so happy for you and your family!

Barbie and Craig said...

Congratulations on your next little addition! Hope you have a happy and uneventful pregnancy :)

Sunnie said...

such fun news! yeah! babies are great and you will love another one. can't wait to find out what it is!

Sarah C. said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what it will be! Hope you're feeling okay.

Jill said...

Congrats! In some ways, life with 2 is a little easier than 1. We are so excited for you guys. Hope we can catch up soon.

Heidi and Bryan said...

thats so exciting, my bet is... your having a Girl! Congrats!

The Postl's said...

Such a fun New Year's Goal to have!! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl. Miss you guys!

Forsythe said...

What a great resolution. We are all so happy for the Andersen family!

Amy said...

Congrats!

Nancy said...

congratulations! and i love how you announced it.

The Belchers said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure Brett told you we saw him last week on his "date" LOL! It made me miss you guys. We'll have to hang out soon. For reals

Julie Kaye said...

Yea for you!!!!! How you did your whole house makeover while you were prego is beyond me!!

Rachel said...

Yeah! It's about time. Congratulations!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

WHAAAATT?!?! I cant believe I am only catching up now! congratulations!

Andrea S. said...

Such a good goal! We are so excited for you guys. Two kids is a great adventure. Now start packin' on those pounds.