I took Ryan to the doctor last week and he is definitely growing! My baby is a big boy!
Height: 32 inches. That is 2'8"... weird thinking of it that way. 75 percentile.
Weight: 28 lbs. 90 percentile.
Head: All I know is that it is off the charts big. The doctor asked me if his head has always been that big (we went to a new doctor). That is why they had to cut him out of me!
Words: Ya, momma, Dada, bird, dog, balloon "boon", ball "ba ba", more, banana "na na", uh oh, Elmo ( he really works his lips to say this one),
And now for your viewing pleasure... Ryan pointing to his body parts with bed head! It took me a while to find the one he wanted to start with. He is so opinionated - maybe that is why his head is so big!
6 comments:
wow! he has like 6-7 lbs on Paisley... can't wait to see him again, they may actually be able to play next time.
That video is so cute, Blake just started to learn his body parts! You have a smart darling boy!
his head is big because it's full of brains.
Just found your blog. Yay!
I love the video, he is a very smart little boy. You should be proud mama!
Mackenna and I think his head is just perfect! Hurray for big babies!!
SO cute! So Caroline weighs 28 lbs. as well...she hasn't gained a pound in a year! But I know she's getting taller because the pants I bought her last fall are now floods! Ryan is SO yummy!
Post a Comment