
For those of you who know Brett well, you will know that he DOES NOT like to get up in the morning. He loves to sleep in. Well, no more sleeping in for Brett. He just got called to be a seminary teacher. That means 5 days a week for the next 8 months, he will be getting up at 5:00 am!! Isn't it funny how the Lord sometimes helps us grow by asking us to do things that aren't quite the easiest things for us to do. Despite the early mornings, Brett is really excited! I know that he will do an amazing job!
7 comments:
fun fun! can't wait to hear how it goes. i would have a hard time getting up also. i am dragging in the morning!
oh wow! tell brett congrats on the new calling. if he needs any help, my dad has been teaching seminary for the past 3 years and has lots to share. let's get together soon!
That will be rough! I'm not a morning person either. He will make such a great seminary teacher tho! My seminary teachers had an incredible impact on me as I was developing my testimony and I'm sure Brett will do the same for his students!
-Kate
Yea!! I found the Andersen's from another EFY friend blog. Your little boy is SOO cute!! And Brett- best of luck teaching seminary. I have no doubt you'll be an Amazing teacher- It's basically EFY all over again minus the energy (so I guess that means it's not really like EFY at all then huh...) :) Just kidding! Congrats!!!
I can't wait for lesson updates. Brett will do a phenomenal job teaching!!!!
brett will be an AWESOME seminary teacher. way to go brett! and i know what you mean lisa, about the lord asking us to do things to help us grow...my new calling-ward sports specialist-says it all. since i pretty much HATE playing sports, i am definitely seeing some growth in my future :)
love you guys and miss you!
Those lucky kids!
Post a Comment