The Little Things Are the Big Things
Love it! The moehawk is my favorite!!
blond crazy hair and big blue eyes, he is a heart stopper! Love hte new background!
He has the best hair of any baby I know! I love your new blog look.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had technical difficulties when using the camera to shoot video :)Ryan sure is a cutie! How fun to experiment with different hair styles.
He does have the absolute best hair! What a happy little guy, we love Ryan!!
The thing is, most people would pay Big bucks to have that kind of body and bounce!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it! The moehawk is my favorite!!
blond crazy hair and big blue eyes, he is a heart stopper! Love hte new background!
He has the best hair of any baby I know! I love your new blog look.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had technical difficulties when using the camera to shoot video :)
Ryan sure is a cutie! How fun to experiment with different hair styles.
He does have the absolute best hair! What a happy little guy, we love Ryan!!
The thing is, most people would pay Big bucks to have that kind of body and bounce!
Post a Comment