Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Belly has Arrived!


So my belly has popped, my friends... and I don't know how I feel about it. I am very glad that I look more on the prego side then on the "is she?" side, but it is so strange to have your body change so fast. I hardly recognize myself. I had Brett retake this about 3 times and finally just decided to post this one after he told me to stop over-analyzing :). So, this is me now at 23 weeks along! I just have to accept it and get ready to continue to grow! Pregnancy is quite an adventure that's for sure. I think that I am finally starting to feel like I am pregnant. Up to this point, I have been able to exercise with no problem. Now, I am having to walk-run more than run and am having a little trouble sleeping. I think that the uncomfortable sleeping is just nature's way of preparing mommy to be for all of the sleepless nights ahead. I can't wait :)!

6 comments:

Piper said...

You look so cute!

Nancy said...

i agree - you look great!

Sunnie said...

ok that is still a teensy tinsy belly! you look great. don't worry- you only have like 17 more weeks of being uncomfortable:)

Lorraine said...

You look so cute pregnant! Run-walk, huh? I know how you feel!

Rachel said...

what belly??!! you are still so tiny! and the fact that you are exercising at all should be commended. keep those pictures coming, i want to see the belly as it grows :) miss you guys and we hope you are having fun in nc!

Forsythe said...

Lisa, you are darling! I totally agree with trying to look for boys clothes without all the animals, trucks, and tools. I don't think they exsist. Most of the time I just leave Blake in a onesie anyways becuase it is so hot! Keep up the good work!