Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fun in the Florida Sun!




So, Brett and I got to have the classic spring break experience! We went to Florida! It was so fun! We went down to West Palm Beach with some friends of ours. Brett left with everyone else on Wednesday and I left Thursday. It was perfect timing because there was a HUGE storm in New York the night that I left. We were afraid we were going to get stuck in Florida... that would have been a bummer:). We had a great time. We basically ate (a lot) and hung out at the beach. It was about 70-80 degrees while we were there. A little more chilly than I like for the beach, but it was a lot better than being in below freezing weather. One of the nights we went to Ruth Chris steak house. It was a mojor treat. I am not a steak fan, but this was GO-OOD! I had an 8 oz. steak and I ate every bite. I think the trick is they cook it in butter! It was also fun because one of the couples has a darling baby girl that was so fun to be around for the weekend. We always tell this couple that we hope we are not disappointed with our children because their little girl is so cute! I am sure we will think our children are cute, too :). Anyway, the point is we had a wonderful time and I am sick of winter... maybe we'll fly back to Florida and just pretend like we got stuck there!

3 comments:

Sunnie said...

i'm so glad you guys could go do something fun. jake loves florida and keeps trying to get us to go over to destin. we went to florida on our honeymoon and with his family once. and i think you will have really cute kids!

Piper said...

Hey Lis!!!! I totally forgot you and brett had a blog page when ryan and i started our own. I just remembered and had to search my email for what your webpage address was. Anyways, now we can check out each others blogs. Yay! Hope you are having a great day, and your NY apt is so cute.

Piper said...

Oh, our page is ryanandpiper.blogspot.com