What a special day it was to bless our third son! Amazing. I still can't believe it. We had lots of family come and be with us that day. We are so grateful for all of them. Jace didn't really love his blessing day. He screamed his lungs out during the whole blessing. I don't think that I heard a word and I was a little sweaty at the end... I just wanted to run up there and hold him. But he was tired and when he is tired that last thing he likes is to be held by anyone but his mommy. Brett persevered and still gave a very nice blessing... or so I was told.
 |
| All of the family. Love these guys! |
 |
| Luke was really into eating his tie... not so much into posing for pictures! |
 |
| We had a family dinner at my parent's house afterward. My mom had this cute little display up. It was perfect! |
I took a few more shots of Jace in his blessing outfit. I love these sweet pictures and they show off his personality so well! He is such a sweet, smiley boy/
 |
| These boys absolutely love their brother. I hope Jace can survive it! |
6 comments:
So sweet! You look beautiful Lisa!!
So cute! You guys just make me happy :)
I love that last picture! I have lots of pictures just like that with my three boys! I worried about Drew too, but so far he's survived it, and is a pretty tough little guy because of it! You look beautiful by the way, I love your hair! What a special day!
Great pictures! Glad it was a special day!
So special Lis! Three amazing boys...can't wait to meet Jace. I love you!
Darling!!!
Post a Comment