
Halloween this year was so fun. It is all a little hazy for me since I was still coming out of the new baby fog, but seeing my two big boys in their matching costumes was SO cute. Aren't they the cutest Batmen ever! But don't call Luke "batman". He would get very upset and say "No, I Superman." Luke always said he wanted to be Superman, but I thought he would fall apart if he saw Ryan in a Batman costume and he wasn't. So I got them the same thing. Next time I will just listen to Luke and get him what he wants! We went to our ward party, which is a fun, outdoor party. Love CA! We spend actual Halloween with our cousins in Newport, which was a blast! Thanks from a tip from our Newport friends, we trick-or-treated in an amazing neighborhood. The people were so friendly and the houses were beautiful. The kids enjoyed getting candy while all the adults enjoyed some house gawking. It was a great night.

1 comment:
Cutest batmans ever!! I love it!
Post a Comment