When you marry someone, you don't really know what kind of parent they will be. You can make reasonable guesses, but you don't really know until you are one. For the last four and a half years, I have been counting my lucky stars at what a wonderful dad Brett is. Our boys adore him. They love to play and wrestle with him. He is always making them laugh. Especially right before bed. I don't love that as much. I love that he is a wonderful example of patience, kindness and integrity. We loved celebrating him yesterday, but he really deserves to be celebrated everyday!
2 comments:
Haha my mom felt the same way about how my dad always seemed to get us all riled up right before bed. I guess it's a dad thing... Go Brett! We think you're awesome too.
That last picture is sooo cute.
Post a Comment