We got Disneyland passes again! I was so excited to take the boys and wanted to have a few trips with them before the new baby comes. However, I was tempted to see if I could get my money back on that first day... Ryan just does not love it. He does enjoy being at Disneyland and seeing the shows and characters, but try and get him on a ride... forget it.
Here is Ryan on a teacup-type ride in Bug's Land. I made him go on...
| Nervous anticipation |
| Right after the ride finished. Direct quote, " I HATED that ride. Don't ever make me do that again!" |
But, what am I to expect. He is my mini-me in many ways and i did not ride on Pirates until I was 9 years old and that was with extreme coaxing... Peter Pan had to give me a magic leaf to make me brave! While is is frustrating, I still remember feeling what he is feeling...
We do have fun times. Sometimes we go with great friends and sometimes we go solo so we can just do what Ryan feels comfortable doing. It is fun to be able to run off to "the most magical place on earth" whenever we want to. We are lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment