Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bribery

The other day, Ryan and I were driving somewhere and he said, " Mommy, for my birthday, could I get a Mater, and a Mac?"  I said, " Your birthday isn't until Demecember, bud.  How about if you eat your vegetables, we can get you those guys?"
Ryan: "Ummm... I think I will just wait for my birthday !" 
This kid is a thinker! 
But, I tried it any way. I have previously mention how picky Ryan is.  he will not touch vegetables!  But this time I put a brand new Mater in front of him as well as a plate of spianch and cheese stuffed chells.  I told him that he could have Mater if he ate this dinner.
It worked! 
 Dinner is going to become expensive at our house! 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Haha! So the "one m&m for a plate of veggies" thing doesn't work, huh? Good luck!

Lynley said...

Lisa! I really do love looking at your blog! Your boys are so adorable and you are such a good mom!