Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around

I was a really picky eater as a kid. I could find onions in my food that my mom practically pureed.  I am sure it drove her nuts.  Now I have a child who will not eat anything green ( or any thing vegetable -y).  Including green lucky charms marshmallows.  Yes, he is that picky.
  I think my mom loves it.

5 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Oh, Lisa I am sorry. We struggle with Max being a picky eater and it is so frustrating! Why can't someone invent a fruit snack that has 100% of a kid's daily fruits and vegetables mixed in somehow? Wouldn't that be perfect?

Maria said...

Haha, that's hilarious. At least the marshmallow part. Kids are too funny about food.

white house said...

I do love it!!! It is much cuter when it is my grandson not my own child!!! Love you!!

Alisha said...

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!! Kids are just too funny, it's a marshmellow!! I totally hear you, though, Coleman isn't a great eater either. I'm hoping it's just a two-year-old thing, we'll see.

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Oh this is too funny! So cute though :)