This year, Brett has decided to focus on one big goal a month. In January, his goal was to not eat desserts. I did not participate in that goal. He once asked my if I would go off desserts for a year for $1000. No way! I would have to be paid at least $50,000 for it to be worth it. But I did try to support him by not making chocolate cookies... as much. He did awesome and made it an entire month without caving! On February 1st, we had a "party" for him. Ryan and I presented him with a certificate and we indulged ourselves in some warm cookies.
It is so much more fun to eat desserts with a buddy again!
Along those lines ( the food lines) I have revived my food blog from the dead. At least for today. Check it out for a deliousously healthy pizza!
4 comments:
Wow! Great job! That is a really fun idea! Love the certificate!
Wow, that's an accomplishment! I'm with you, I have a hard time going a day with out desserts! A year... No way!
great idea...I may have to do that next year, one goal a month.
Way to stick it out Brett! I know I probably would have broken down and cheated. Love the little party for him.
Lisa thanks for your encouraging comment you left on my blog. I needed to hear it, so thanks for helping me realize we are all going through that same faze with our kiddos.
Post a Comment