Thursday, January 27, 2011

7 Months

Luke is moving all around and likes to get himself under things.  Chairs, tables, desks.  Silly kid.

We think it is a miracle Luke has survived 7 months with Ryan  "loving" him so much.  Luckily, Ryan is getting much better about not throwing him or picking Luke up by the neck... really.
The pose.  Luke's new thing is to crawl around, and then strike "the pose" to check everyone out.

My blue-eyed ray of sunshine on earth.
 7 of 7:
1. Luke continues to draw countless strangers in with his quick and gigantic grin.
2. He loves scoot-crawling all over the place.
3. He has down-dog ( yoga pose) mastered.
4. Loves, loves food.  Not baby food. Real food.
5. Has one cute tooth on the bottom.
6. Does not sleep through the night - my fault.  He is SO happy it is extra super hard for me to hear him cry!
7.  Loves to blow raspberries and say "ba-ba".
I L-O-V-E my Lukie boy

3 comments:

Maria said...

He looks so grown up in that last picture! What a cutie.

Steoffrey said...

I am so in love with that cute little face of his. Seriously, if your girls are half as beautiful as your boys then they will be such bombshells, I can't get over it!

Zylstra Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He really does have a smile that draws you in!! He is so cute!!