The Little Things Are the Big Things
Lisa- your family is beautiful! I love how little Luke's mouth curls up at the end when he smiles and I love Ryan's twinkle eyes (he gets that from you). Great pictures!
So sinkin' cute!
great pics...miss you guys!
Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous mom! Love the soft style of the photos.
SOOO cute! You guys look great! And we miss you already (it's been two whole days or something).
You are a Glorious family!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
Your family is adorable! I don't know if you remember me but HI! :) cporter2@gmail.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lisa- your family is beautiful! I love how little Luke's mouth curls up at the end when he smiles and I love Ryan's twinkle eyes (he gets that from you). Great pictures!
So sinkin' cute!
great pics...miss you guys!
Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous mom! Love the soft style of the photos.
SOOO cute! You guys look great! And we miss you already (it's been two whole days or something).
You are a Glorious family!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
Your family is adorable! I don't know if you remember me but HI! :) cporter2@gmail.com
Post a Comment