Ryan is hilarious. Here are a few things he has said to make us laugh lately:
I asked Ryan if he wanted to get a shirt on when daddy was reading to him.
Ryan : No, I OK. Daddy is hot for me.
Interpretation: Daddy is keeping me warm.
Ryan went on a bike ride with Brett. When they come home, Ryan told me that his bike ride was fun, but he fell "with style".
When he wears his favorite buzz pjs he likes to push the button on his shirt and say "come in star command. Do you copy?"
Is it possible to freeze time? I would like to do that. Except for when he throw tantrums. I'll just fast forward those.
5 comments:
Such cute little phrases. I cant believe how much he and luke look alike in their shirtless photos, awesome. I have had the same playdough panics in my head and i had to work really hard to let it go, so hard to let them have all that fun sometimes :). Ry is looking so much older than when we saw you recently, growing up. Freezing moments sounds like a great idea to me!!!!!
We miss you guys! Come back soon!
So funny. I love the little funny things they say. I'm sure you'll be glad you wrote them down so you can look back and laugh, yeah too bad we can't just freeze time!
That is exactly how I feel w/ Coleman. This is the funnest time and you just adore them more than anything, and also some of the toughest times when they really try your patience :). Love all the cute things Ryan's saying!!
He is too funny. We miss you!
Post a Comment