Baby RyanBecause Ryan looks so different from Brett or me, I was sure all of our children would look really different from eachother. But, I think these two will look related, what do you think? Luke has a smaller head - like, a lot smaller. Ryan's was off the chart and Luke's is in the 25th percentile. But, it is looking like we may have 2 blue eyed boys! How crazy is that.
I love seeing my two boys together.
6 comments:
The hand holding picture is pure sweetness!
Awe, so sweet!
so precious, and they totally look alike - very handsome.
Love it!
ssI can see teh resemblence! That is the dang cutest picture of Luke ever!
That is amazing. They look so much a like in those pictures. That picture of them holding hands is so great! Cute family!
This makes me want to have a boy next :)
Post a Comment