Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nutrition

My little toddler is picky! He went from eating anything to only eating mac and cheese, peanut butter and fruit snacks. He also gets sick of food so quickly - he'll love something for a few days and then never touch it again. So, I try to get a variety of food choices.
Here is this weeks new breakfast choice: Fiber One Toaster Pastries.
An effort to get some fiber in him.
I really hope they put the fiber in the frosting. That is all he will eat.

6 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Glad to know I'm not the only mommy out there who struggles with a picky eater and even the fact that Ryan only likes certain food for a short period of time sounds familiar. Silly kids. Good thing most of them grow out of it eventually.

The Postl's said...

Oh man! I was always amazed at everything he would eat. I am sorry you have to join the my kid is a picky eater club. It is no fun. Hopefully it will pass quickly. The trick is bribery now.. "you can't go to the park until you eat...." it works I promise! By the way you look so amazing you are the tiniest 23 week pregnant lady I have ever seen. Miss you guys!

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha! I don't think the fiber is in the frosting...

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Im with him...I think I would go straight for the frosting. Fiber or no fiber, he is still the cutest dang kid around!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

That's just how miles is. Quesadillas, Mac and cheese, corndogs and pizza. That's it. Good luck!

Rachel said...

what?! this is the boy who was eating avocados when we saw you guys in las vegas. what happened?!